- Pure lemon juice contains acid which is harmful to tooth enamel. Always dilute with water before drinking it.
- Lemons that are not washed properly, like the ones you get in restaurants, may include potentially pathogenic microbes.
Delicious Lemon Recipes
- Lemon Water: a.k.a. Sugar Free Lemon-Aid
- Raspberry Lemon Vinaigrette: This dressing is called a “vinaigrette” but it does not have any vinegar in it since vinegar is acid-forming.
- Light Herb Lemon Olive Oil Salad Dressing: It’s easier to make than to say it. Sugar-free and low in calories.
- Asparagus with Lemon Juice: Two tasty powerfoods together.
- Borscht: Lemon is an important ingredient.
- Avocado Vegetable Dip: So easy and tastes good too.
- Dandelion Flower Syrup: The lemon juice in this syrup is essential.
Also, see: 19 Wonderful Ways to Use Lemons