16 Things That Really Matter
- Clean breath.
- Sound digestion.
- Good quality sleep.
- A daily connection with nature—even watering your plants or taking a walk in the park count!
- Being able to keep your promises.
- A dream to aspire to.
- A hobby or leisure activity that soothes and ignites your soul.
- A real friend: someone you can really talk to, cry before and laugh with.
- The comfort of a meal or movie shared with family.
- The luxury of a place of your own—even if it is a cosy little nook in a tiny home.
- The joy of coming back to a home that invites you to relax.
- Celebrating the small victories and joys of life rather than waiting for big dollops of good news.
- Being able to see the silver lining.
- Being able to listen before you judge.
- Waking up with something more than just routine work to look forward to.
- Going to bed knowing that you made someone’s day a little happier today.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.