6. Clean Your Car’s Wiper Blades – Are your wiper blades not doing the job? You might be able to clean them instead of replacing them. Just use a rag soaked in some white vinegar to de-gunk those blades.
7. Detail Your Car – Instead of paying for car detailing, let vinegar do the work! Vacuum the interior of the car, then use a rag and a one to one mixture of white vinegar and water to get out ground-in dirt and even salt from that beach trip you took. Follow up with a damp cloth to easily remove all of that grime.
8. Clean the Fridge – Did you know that your refrigerator’s produce drawer is one of the grossest spots in your kitchen? Clean it out – along with the rest of your fridge. Pull everything out, then use a one to one mixture of white vinegar and water to clean and deodorize at the same time. Make sure you get into all of the nooks and crannies where bacteria can hide!
Related Reading: 25 Ways to Reduce Food Waste
9. Dishwasher Rinse Aid – Instead of chemical-laden, store-bought rinse aids, fill your dishwasher’s rinse air reservoir with white vinegar instead. Your dishes will sparkle for less money and with fewer harsh chemicals.
10. Natural Non-Stick – Non-stick pans are coated with dangerous chemicals. Instead of Teflon, use a regular stainless steel pan, but before you use it, fill it with white or apple cider vinegar and boil for 10-12 minutes. Your natural non-stick coating will last for a 2-3 weeks, depending on how much you cook.
11. Deodorize the Kitchen – Did you make a curry a couple of days ago that you’re still smelling in the kitch? Boil a pot of one part white vinegar to two parts water to give that stink the boot.
Next>> Even more handy uses for vinegar!