Healthy Breakfast Ideas
1. Loaded Blueberry Muffins – These gluten free muffins have some hidden veggies tucked away for a nutrient boost!
2. Green Smoothies – Check out our beginner guide to green smoothies to get started!
3. Overnight Oats – Steel cut oats are super healthy but time-consuming to make. This overnight method makes them easy peasy!
4. Pumpkin Oatmeal – If rolled oats are more your speed, dress them up with a little pumpkin power for extra vitamins and deliciousness.
5. Homemade Granola Bars – Granola bars make a great grab-and-go breakfast, and this homemade granola bar recipe skips all of the gross mystery ingredients in many store-bought varieties.
Up Next: Healthy Lunch Ideas
photo by Mary Gerush