5. Cooking spray: Lightly spray cooking spray inside candle holders before lighting candles and any wax drops will be easy to clean.
6. Rice or eggshells: Clean inside of bottles or vases with clean broken egg shells or rice, water and soap. The egg shells or rice will act as a scrubbing agent and can easily be rinsed away.
7. Emory board: If you get a small stain or mark on suede, you can gently rub it away with an emory board.
8. Car wax: Car wax can be spread thinly on a cook top to make cleanup easy.
9. Cotton swabs: Cotton swabs are great for gentle computer keyboard cleanup. Lightly wet then damp dry the swab on a paper towel absorb most of the water and use very carefully on the keyboard.
10. Hair dryer: Use the heat of a hair dryer to loosen the glue and easily remove the price and product stickers from items such as glasses or shoes.