15. Give them away to a friend.
16. Donate to doctor’s offices or anywhere else that has a waiting room.
17. Cut out the images and text for collages. Collage is always a fun craft to do with kids!
18. Donate them to a school or library.
19. Save them up until the holidays get here, and create these adorable upcycled Christmas trees.
20. Cut out perfect squares, and use your old magazines to make fun pinwheels. The covers work best, or you can double up pages).
21. Use cut out images and words to make your own custom marble magnets.
22. Use them to make papier mache projects.
Have you guys gotten crafty with old magazines? I’d love to keep the reuse inspiration going in the comments!
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by Greencolander
Read more: Conscious Consumer, Crafts & Design, Crafts & Hobbies, Eco-friendly tips, Green, Green Home Decor, Home, Surprising uses for ..., Videos, Videos, magazine craft projects, magazine crafts, magazines, paper, paper crafts, repurpose, repurpose magazines, reuse
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.