Strategies To Learn
20. Have quiet time for yourself. Nourishing you is needed very much to be fully balanced.
21. Spend time with close friends and family. This can be very nourishing.
23. Breathe Deeply. This will help with stress, sleeping, digesting your food and feed your muscles so they can develop.
24. Get in touch with your body. You can eat what your body likes once you have eliminated the unhealthy stuff.
25. Get good quality sleep. This will help you to perform well in work or school or as an at home parent.
26. Counting calories does not work for weight loss. All calories are not created equal thus will not have the same effect on your weight or health.
Adapted from the upcoming BootCamp classes Healthy Weight Loss BootCamp
Living in this busy world can be challenging. We can easily develop poor eating habits and soon become overweight and unhealthy. Getting some help in this area makes it easier. Join a weekend BootCamp.