Power Spinach Salad
Greens are the highest alkaline-forming foods and they are full of vitamins A, K, and D. Adding spinach to your meal is an excellent way to alkalize your diet.
This very simple and tasty salad is full of powerfoods. Everyone I have served it to enjoys it very much.
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- A few drops of stevia
- Tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, roasted until golden
- 2 mandarin orange sections
1. Wash and trim spinach; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, stevia and Tamari or Braggs in large bowl; add avocado cubes, coating well with the dressing.
3. Toss spinach and walnuts with avocado and dressing.
4. Add mandarin orange sections and toss spinach salad again.