Are you a visionary?
You know you’re a visionary if:
- You sense that something’s wrong with the world and long to be part of the solution
- You’re doing it, you’re part of the solution and your aching to get it into the world in a bigger way
- You experienced a life-altering event that changed everything for you, and now you want to use that experience to help others
- You’re fed up with living an unremarkable life where you trade your soul for a paycheck – and now you’re ready to do something meaningful with your life
- You have an innovative idea that might make the world a better place
- You’ve found your calling, you know what you’re here on this earth to do, and you’re ready to light a fire under your mission.
- You have this longing in your heart and you’re tired of being the best kept secret
- The tribe you yearn to serve hasn’t found you yet
- You’ve put your heart, soul, and bank account into spreading your message and you can’t keep giving without getting something in return
- You’ve quit your day job or invested your savings into pursuing your passion but your business isn’t really a business yet because it’s not paying the bills
- You know you have a book in you – or you’ve written it but nobody’s read it – and you’re not sure how to bring the message of your book to the world
- You’d love to be on stage, spreading your visionary message, but nobody’s paying you to speak
But life isn’t always easy for us visionary types. Being a visionary in service to healing the world in your own unique way is NOT for the faint of heart. If you’re on the visionary path that Joseph Campbell calls the “hero’s journey,” you may have to slay some dragons along the way.
Wake Up Call Coach, Amy Ahlers, and I just delivered a webinar yesterday, giving it up for visionaries who want to rock their businesses and fire up their message, money, and meaning in the world. Twitter has been exploding ever since with people thanking us for all the content we delivered in our 90 minute free webinar. For those of you who missed it, here are some highlights!
Next: 5 red hot secrets