3. Roasted Vegetables
Even my meat-loving in-laws dig into these roasted veggies. The truffle oil really takes things over the top. It’s expensive, but you don’t need much. I highly recommend splurging on it!
- 3 potatoes, diced into 1″ cubes
- 4 gigantic carrots, chunked
- 3 leeks, green and white parts diced
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 pound button mushrooms, sliced in half
- 1 head of broccoli, in florets
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. In a large baking pan, toss all of the ingredients together.
3. Bake for an hour to an hour and a half, stirring the veggies every 20 minutes, so that they will cook evenly. Your roast is done when the veggies are just the tiniest bit browned and the potatoes are tender
Next: Smashed Garlic Potatoes