6 Meaningful Last-Minute Gift Ideas
Listen, laugh & learn with the Green Divas (and Green Dude Scott) anytime – Podcast here!
GD Lisa thought of these great last-minute gift ideas, which are mostly still valid as of today (for those that are gifting for the holidays).
1. Gift certificates for a good meals are always appreciated. Here is a list of restaurants for Ethical Dining Zagat style.
3. Try giving some healthy pre-cooked meals deliveries for loved ones (like one of our favs for RAWbundance.com).
4. Conservation gifts – find more than 50 gift ideas aimed and saving the planet from NRDC.
5. Meaningful gifts from Mercy Corps - examples: $58 Regenerate a child soldier; $500 a truckload of water; $25 cook stove.
6. Donatations – Our friends at Care2.com’s have a wonderful gift guide for donations that make a difference. They offer lots of choices where you can match a donation that resonates in a loved ones, whose name you can honor.
Also, please visit her recent post with 13 great ideas for wrapping with stuff you probably have around the house.
And for those of us who need reminders or ideas on how to stay peaceful in the midst of this holiday chaos, please check my recent post on 9 ways to experience personal energy conservation over the holidays.