1. Popcorn with Nutritional Yeast, Lime Juice, & Paprika
When popcorn isn’t dripping with butter and salt, it’s a healthy alternative to higher-calorie snacks. There are several ways to prepare healthy popcorn, but this is one of my favorites. You’ll see more ideas below.
• 1/2 cup plain popcorn
• 4-5 tablespoons nutritional yeast
• 1/2 lime, juiced
• 1-2 dashes paprika
1. Follow instructions for popcorn. Pour into bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
Other Great Popcorn Topping Ideas:
2. Soy sauce and nutritional yeast
3. Agave syrup or honey
4. Dried Italian herbs (0regano, basil, rosemary, etc.) and olive oil
Read more: All recipes, Appetizers & Snacks, Basics, Diet & Nutrition, Eating for Health, Family, Food, Health, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian, couch potato, healthy alternatives, ice cream, junk food, popcorn, slideshow
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.