Want to have more fun in your life, and start doing the things that really matter to you? This clever animated video suggests eight ways to do just that. And it’s fun to watch too.
You’ll see how to:
1. Stop hiding who you really are – and take time to figure out what makes up your DNA
2. Start being intensely selfish – get hungry for the things that are truly important to you
3. Stop following the rules – it’s no longer about what you can’t do, but instead about what you can do
4. Start scaring yourself – seek out adventures
5. Stop taking it all so damn seriously – lighten up, don’t stress out all the time
6. Start getting rid of all the crap – not just the things, but habits, memories, attitudes, people
7. Stop being busy – just because you’re going flat out doesn’t mean you’re on the right track
8. Start something – just start, today
One of these eight principles is sure to hit home, and make you think “I could do with some of that.”
Photo credit: divemasterking2000
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.