1. Avocado Recipes
- Tropical Avocado Popsicle – Avocado in a popsicle might sound a little bit strange, but you won’t be sorry!
- Avocado Corn Cups – Squash and raw corn piled into a pitted avocado makes a light summer meal.
- Avocado Toast – Who needs butter and jam when you can spread creamy avocado onto your morning toast?
- Smoky Avocado and Caramelized Onion Crostini – Tasty vegan finger food, anyone?
Related Reading: Superfood: Avocado Recipes and Benefits
2. Cucumber Recipes
- Summer Pineapple and Cucumber Gazpacho – Try this totally raw recipe. It’s a great cold soup to start out any summer meal.
- Cucumber and Hummus Boats – Who needs chips when halved, seeded cucumbers can be the vehicle for your hummus addiction?
- Tomato and Cucumber Sandwiches with Mint Chutney – Mint chutney ups the ante on this simple veggie sandwich!
- Peanut Cucumber Salad topped with Gingered Chard – Cucumber salad is light and fresh, and it pairs beautifully with rich peanuts and sauteed Swiss chard.
Next>> Summer Squash & Tomatoes