How to Spot a Dependable Druggist
The FDA offers advice on how to determine whether an online pharmacy is legitimate.
Signs a Web-Based Pharmacy Canít Be Trusted:
- They are not based or licensed in the United States
- They let you purchase medications without a doctorís prescription
- They charge suspiciously low fees for prescription medications
Signs a Web-Based Pharmacy Can Be Trusted:
- They have a physical address and phone number in the United States
- They wonít sell you a medication unless you have a doctorís prescription
- They provide an on-call pharmacist to answer questions and are licensed by your stateís board of pharmacy
For more information on safely purchasing medications online, you can visit the FDAís BeSafeRx website.