Affirmations for the World
These 12 energizing thoughts can help each of us to affirm our intention toward the world, our healed place in it, and our ability to make a positive difference.
This is nourishing inspiration for all of us who Care2 make a difference:
1. My compassion for all beings grows deeper each day.
2. I care about the world and contribute my best toward its well-being.
3. I always appreciate the sacred in All That Is.
4. I contribute to making peace and justice.
5. I am mindful of the impact of my actions and only do what is beneficial for all.
6. My leadership empowers others.
7. I have the wisdom to know when to step forward and offer leadership, and when to step back and receive leadership.
8. I live in a manner that honors the Earth and all who live upon it.
9. I am aware of the impact of all my actions and act in accord with the greater good.
10. I remember that people make history.
11. What I do makes a difference.
12. May we each receive the support we need so that we are able to offer our best to securing the world for generations to come.
Adapted from Meditations on Everything Under the Sun, by Margo Adair (New Society Publishers, 2001). Copyright (c) 2001 by Margo Adair. Reprinted by permission of New Society Publishers.
Adapted from Meditations on Everything Under the Sun, by Margo Adair (New Society Publishers, 2001).