The word “psychic” comes from the Greek word “psyche,” meaning “soul.” Therefore psychic means “of the soul.” In following the psychic pathway, you are following the pathway of the soul.
Intuition is part of our human birthright, but most of us don‘t think of ourselves as psychic, so we are not as open to those deeper ways of knowing as we might be.
Here is a quick online quiz to help you determine whether you have intuitive abilities.
Give yourself 1 point for every “yes” answer.
1. Can you ever sense how other people are feeling?
2. Do you ever get “gut feelings?”
3. Have you ever “known” when something was going to happen, or do you ever just “know” things?
4. Do you ever leap to certainties before the other people around you?
5. Do you sometimes read between the lines when people are talking to you and pick up what is being left unsaid?
6. Do you ever “hear” other people’s thoughts, or have you heard a phone ring before it did?
7. Do you ever see images in your mind that may warn you of coming danger?
8. Can you easily and clearly visualize problems and solutions in your mind?
If you received any points at all, you DO have intuitive abilities.
Be on the lookout for another quiz, coming soon to Guidance for Body, Mind, and Spirit, that will help you determine which kind of intuitive you are: Sensitive/Empath, Intuitive Knower, Clairaudient, or Clairvoyant.