Baby Stroller Saves Dogs from Hot Asphalt — Caption Contest Winners!
Last week, we asked you to caption this photo of Mischief, Mayhem and Bailey from Care2 member Kim U! The asphalt gets way too hot during Las Vegas summers, so these cuties get a stroller ride until they safely reach some cool grass at a neighborhood park.
First, the grand prize winner, who will receive 5,000 Butterfly Rewards for her clever caption:
- “Excuse me ma’am but I couldn’t help noticing that your children are very hairy.” – Borg D.
- And here are four more of our favorite captions:
- “Do we have our person well trained or what?” — Erica M.
- “Mayhem whispers to Mischief: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” — greenplanet e.
- “Too gorgeous to walk in this heat…” – Anna R.
- “There is no one else I would rather stroll through life with!” – Jo J.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a caption, and we hope you tune in for more Care2 Caption Contests, for the chance to win recognition and Butterfly Rewards!
Got a cute or funny pet photo of your own that needs a caption? Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!