Quirks and Facts about Pop and Junk Food and Taxes
- With North Americans obviously needing help (with 50 percent of the population overweight), polls show they don’t approve of “fat taxes.”
- Studies show though, that price is more of a deterrent to eating food than education.
- Studies also show that very overweight people are not deterred from eating by price.
- Hungary’s “fat tax” is called a “hamburger tax” but does not tax hamburgers because they are not packaged.
- Coca-Cola is the most powerful and recognized brand on the planet. More people recognize and consume this highly acidic, sugary and health destroying water than any other product on the planet.
- According to branding expert Bryce Winters: “Coke’s brand story is forever. Its colors suggest life. It is therefore promising life forever.” That IS a twist!
- The problems with these junk foods like Coke is that they are not REAL FOOD. Real food is whole and is live.
- The body was never designed to ingest these kinds of products and only gets unbalanced and depleted in the long run.