Julia Butterfly Hill showed a video recently on greening her vintage tour bus to run on biodiesel. And Julia isnít the only one; green is chic, and many stars are working to reduce their impact on the environment. Check out these stories and get inspired:
- Join the Hollywood community in taking the pledge of Allegiance to American Energy Independence, here: Global Green Pledge
- For lots of great Green Celebrity gossip, check out Ecorazzi
- Willie Nelson has not only converted his vehicles to biodiesel fuel, he even sells the stuff! Check it out at BioWillie
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s eco-site features two short films (Global Warming and Water Planet). You can also learn more about 11th Hour, his documentary. And of course, Leonardo drives a green car.
- If you’re a Daryl Hannah fan, you’ll love this info on the eco-minded star.
- Mandy Moore is eco-aware as well.
- Jessica Alba glows green.
- Even the Oscar limo-ride is going green for these eco-minded stars: Greening the Ride to the Oscars
And for real inspiration, check out these pieces on Julia Butterfly Hill, who came to fame by sitting in a giant redwood to prevent its being cut down by loggers.