Chihuahua’s ‘Good Morning’ Face–Caption Contest Winners!
Last week, we asked you to caption this Nabucco’s “good morning” face, from Care2 member Hernisa S. Now, we present our top five favorite captions!
First, the grand prize winner, who will receive 5,000 Butterfly Rewards for her clever caption:
- “Every night I suffer from the same demented recurring nightmare – I’m licking an ice cream cone but it just tastes like nose!” — Amy L.
- And here are four more of our favorite captions:
- “Hmm, I taste ok today. No need for the tooth brushing!” — Jane A.
- “ “If I had opposable thumbs I’d take a selfie. Not that Twitter is making me vain or anything.” — greenplanet e.
- “Now THAT was a good one – putting peanut butter on my nose while I was asleep!” — S.B.
- “That was the best tasting dream I ever had!” — Lindsay P.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a caption, and we hope you tune in for more Care2 Caption Contests, for the chance to win recognition and Butterfly Rewards!
Got a cute or funny pet photo of your own that needs a caption? Submit your photos to email@example.com!