This is one of my favorite desserts. You can change it up any way you’d like by adding different kinds of nuts and seeds or maybe a spoonful of peanut butter. So good and so easy!
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
- 12 oz bag non-dairy semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Add dried fruit and chopped nuts and mix thoroughly.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into a 9 x 9 pan and spread evenly. Put the pan in the freezer for half an hour, cut into bars and enjoy.