For non-toxic air freshening:
- Open windows.
- Clean the source of the odor with non-toxic products.
- Empty the garbage frequently.
- Burn 100 percent pure beeswax candles with 100 percent cotton wicks—they purify and clean the air.
- Use an open box of baking soda for rooms with odor.
- Use indoor plants to clear carbon dioxide and other toxins.
- Use green tea to refresh your home.
- Simmer cinnamon and cloves, fresh ginger, or herbs in water on the stovetop.
- Use natural essential oils to scent the air.
- Use organic sachets and potpourris.
For natural cleaning:
- Use baking soda in 51 ways!
- Kill mold, germs, and bacteria with vinegar.
- Make Annie’s non-toxic cleaning kit.
What are your favorite non-toxic cleaning tips? Share them with us in the comments below.