Dog’s Lazy Day–Caption Contest Winners!
Last week, we asked you to caption Choco the relaxting dog, cat and pig friends from Care2 member Olga G. Now, we present our top five favorite captions!
First, the grand prize winner, who will receive 5,000 Butterfly Rewards for her clever caption:
- “Dr. Freud, my confusion started when I began dating cats…” — Mary T.
- And here are four more of our favorite captions:
- “Leg in, leg out. Jane Fonda makes it look so easy but this is exhausting stuff.” — Simon D.
- “All this lusciousness can be yours — just put a ring on it!” — Cynthia B.
- “Yawn, would you mind walking yourself today?” — Theresa K.
- “You! Person! Peel me a grape…” — Joan E.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a caption, and we hope you tune in for more Care2 Caption Contests, for the chance to win recognition and Butterfly Rewards!
Got a cute or funny pet photo of your own that needs a caption? Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!