If your peepers could use some help, here are three nifty all-natural formulas to reduce eye puffiness, undereye bags, and crows’ feet. We also include a great tip for enhancing your eyelashes without mascara.
To Help Reduce Puffiness
1. Slice 1/4 cucumber in very thin slices.
2. Spritz your eye area with water. Lie down and place several of the thin cucumber slices on each eyelid. Allow them to remain in place for around 10 minutes.
To Tighten Baggy Eyes
1. Slice 1/4 raw potato in very thin slices.
2. Spritz your eye area with water. Lie down and place several potato slices on each eyelid. For best results, allow to remain for 10 minutes or more.
To Reduce Crows’ Feet
1. Beat 1 egg white until it nearly forms soft peaks.
2. Dab the beaten egg white around your eye, along your cheekbone and outer eye area.
3. Allow to remain for 10 minutes.
4. To remove, spritz the eggwhite with water and then use cool water on a cotton ball or washcloth to gently remove.
To Thicken Eyelashes
1. Dab a cotton swab with castor bean oil. Apply to lashes.
2. The oil may be allowed to remain on lashes all day. Repeated use will help lashes to become healthier and thicker.