Funny Napping Dog – Photo Caption Winners!
Last week, we asked you to caption this napping dog. Now, we present our top five favorite captions!
First, the grand prize winner, who will receive 5,000 Butterfly Rewards for his clever caption:
- “Who put the starch in the dog wash?” — Ed G.
And here are four more of our favorite captions:
- “I’ll never ever try to run a marathon again.” — John B.
- “It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s … super dog!” — Sue M.
- “Fine! Nobody will rub my belly, so I’ll do it myself.” — Jen A.
- “Yoga, anyone? This is the sideways facing dog.” — Michelle K.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a caption, and we hope you tune in for more Care2 Caption Contests, for the chance to win recognition and Butterfly Rewards!
This week’s photo is from Care2 reader Sandy L., who says, “My dog Klondike Jim gives me at least a thousand giggles a day… this one is him sleeping, but his front legs were stretched out for at least a half hour, never touching the floor… I’d love to see what witty captions would come from this photo.”
Photo Credit: Sandy L.
Got a cute or funny pet photo of your own that needs a caption? Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!