- Wind Chimes -
What you’ll need:
- Twigs, pieces of driftwood, bamboo, abandoned shells or other items found in nature that will make a beautiful sound while clinking together in the wind
- Collect your natural material; it is best to have at least one larger twig or piece of wood that you can hang the rest of the items from.
- There is no set formula for creating your wind chime, but a good place to start is with a “T” shape.
- Decide which piece you would like to be the main support for your chime.
- Hang the rest of the twigs and other items you’re using off this piece of wood.
- When you are finished tying shells, twigs and other pieces of wood on to the top of the “T” shape, tie a string in the middle of your piece of wood and hang it somewhere it will move in the wind.
Next: Tepee and garden rooms