Green Festival Los Angeles (Gift Giveaway!)
Green Festival is headed to Los Angeles, October 29-30! Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win 2 all-access badges and a prize pack full of green goods, listed at the bottom of this post.
What does one do at Green Festival?
Listen and chat with eco-celebs like actor and green activist Jesse Carmichael of Maroon 5 and CSI: NY’s Hill Harper. Meet and hear renowned authors and visionaries. Participate in DIY workshops. Enjoy films, fun kid’s activities, organic vegan & vegetarian cuisine, local beer & wine, music & art and a diverse marketplace of green businesses & organizations. For more information, click here.
Prize pack details:
- 2 All Access Badges for the weekend
- Two Green Festival organic t-shirts
- Two drinks tickets to the Green Festival Organic Fair Trade Café
- $10 in Green Festival Bucks to purchase lunch or products from an exhibitor
Green Festival LA Swag Bag:
- Manduka: Lyrics Practice Tote
- Bongay: Eco Nuper Place Mat, Eco Nuper Yoga Mat, Eco Nuper Coasters
- Golden Path Alchemy: Handmade all-natural, local and certified organic beauty and skincare products
- BambuDru: Organic Women’s Racerback Tank Top, Organic Cotton Men’s V-neck
- InviteSite: Eco–Stationery
- YogaEarth: 30 day supply of Coco-Purity
Angell Organic Candy Bars: from delicious organic and Fair Trade Certified® ingredients, so that everyone could enjoy an all-natural candy bar without compromising their values.
This weekend-long festival is brought to you by Green America and Global Exchange and kicking off the event will be an Opening Ceremony with Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and a special performance by the Morning Star Foundation.
Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win the LA Green Festival prize pack. Winners will be contacted on October 25th. Good luck!!
Congratulations to Carol H! Carol, please contact email@example.com to claim your prize.