Green Festival is headed to San Francisco, November 12-13! Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win two all-access badges and a prize pack full of green goods, listed at the bottom of this post.
Green Festival is the nation’s largest green living event, which is celebrating its 10 year milestone in San Francisco November 12-13. Meet and hear renowned authors and visionaries including renowned author and Host of Democracy Now! Amy Goodman, Wade Crowfoot from the CA Governor’s Office of Planning and Research, and actress & activist Q’orianka Kilcher, and many more! Participate in DIY workshops, enjoy films, fun kid’s activities, organic vegan & vegetarian cuisine, local beer & wine, music & art and a diverse marketplace of green businesses & organizations.
For more information, click here.
Prize pack details:
- 2 All Access Badges for the weekend
- Two Green Festival organic t-shirts
- Two drinks tickets to the Green Festival Organic Fair Trade Café
- $10 in Green Festival Bucks to purchase lunch or products from an exhibitor
Green Festival LA Swag Bag:
- Manduka: Lyrics Practice Tote
- Back to The Roots: Grow your own Mushroom Garden Kit
- Simply Straws: Reusable durable glass straws
- Bgreen apparel t-shirts: Organic men’s & women’s t-shirts
- EZ WyPs: biodegradable wet wipes
- Blue Lotus Goods: reusable produce & bulk food bags
- Golden Path Alchemy: Handmade all-natural, local and certified organic beauty and skincare products
Angell Organic Candy Bars: from delicious organic and Fair Trade Certified ingredients, so that everyone could enjoy an all-natural candy bar without compromising their values.
Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win the SF Green Festival prize pack. Winners will be contacted on November 8th. Good luck!!
Congratulations to Lauren B! Thank you to all who participated!