Happiness is still a mystery to most of us, but glimpses of it are to be found in simple moments like these…
- A fresh-from-the-farm meal, enjoyed in the garden with your family.
- Popcorn at the movies.
- Listening to an old song and leafing through the album of memories that it stirs up in your mind…
- Throwing “should” to the wind and letting the moment take you away!
- Time spent with your best friend, even if it is a quick cup of coffee.
- The sight of butterflies in a garden full of blossoms.
- A lung full of pure, sweet, mountain air.
- Children playing in the rain. Children playing anywhere. Children.
- A new shirt or dress that makes you feel fit and radiant.
- The smell of vanilla and cinnamon filling your home.
- Those moments before bedtime, when you curl up with a beautiful book.
- A look of love from someone you love.
Really, happiness can be so very simple! A quick gladdening of the heart, a fleeting but fulfilling emotion…
Please add to the list. I would love to hear about the things that make you happy!