1. When a male lion gets in the mood, he really gets in the mood and copulates about 650 times over a one week period. True or False?
2. When a Nile hippo is upset their sweat:
a. turns red
b. smells like hippo dung
c. becomes milky
d. triples in production and smells like roses
3. If you lift a kangaroo’s tail it:
a. will likely spin around and double kick you
b. automatically defecates
c. cannot hop
d. is like tickling a person in the armpit
4. The fastest animal is:
a. bush master snake
c. peregrine falcon
d. a man just caught cheating on his wife
5. The strongest animal in the world in terms of its size is:
b. rhinoceros beetle
c. conga ant
d. a toddler with a lollipop
6. Giraffes average how much sleep in a 24-hour cycle?
a. 30 minutes
b. 3 hours
c. 6 hours
d. 11 hours
7. There are how many species of frogs:
8. There are how many species of lice?
9. Cows produce more milk when listening to classical music. True or False?
10. Hummingbirds can fly backwards. True or False?