This acclaimed psychic has some simple advice for “getting on the happiness train.” If you sometimes find yourself spinning your wheels and feeling miserable or frustrated, this pithy wisdom may be just what the Wise One ordered! Read it here:
1. Have a more positive attitude toward whatever happens in life! Choose to see the glass as half-full instead of half-empty. Your life will start working better, right now. Life can be utterly different when we are in a creative and positive mood. Rather than complaining and feeling angry, we can look at challenging situations as opportunities for growth and exploration.
2. If you have serious problems, see a therapist and join a support group so that you have a designated time and place to cope with your problems in a positive and professional manner. Do not carry those problems around with you every minute of every day. Do not ruin your family relationships and other close relationships by spending all your time complaining and processing your problems. Life is too short.
3. You can look at life as simply wonderful or you can look at life as complex and impossible. Life will honor your thinking by being exactly the way you see it. Remember:
* Give up the “as soon as” mentality.
* Decide to be happy now.
* Get on the happiness train and travel light.
Adapted from Consult Your Inner Psychic, by Carole Lynne (Samuel Weiser, 2005). Copyright (c) 2005 by Carole Lynne. Reprinted by permission of Samuel Weiser.
Adapted from Consult Your Inner Psychic, by Carole Lynne (Samuel Weiser, 2005).