11. Paper beads – Paper bead tutorials usually call for using magazine pages, but reclaimed gift wrap will work just as well. Here’s a simple tutorial that you can use!
12. Make paper chains – Cut your gift wrap into strips and link them together to make old-school paper chains. You can use them as decoration for a party or just for funsies!
13. Fold a treat box – This tutorial uses an old calendar page, but reclaimed wrapping paper would work just as well.
14. Make snowflakes – You can use these paper snowflake embellishments for wrapping gifts, scrap booking, or string them up, bunting-style!
15. Homemade envelopes – If you have big enough pieces of gift wrap left, fold them up into homemade envelopes! To put the address on, you can either glue light-colored scrap paper or use adhesive labels.
Related Reading: 22 Ways to Repurpose Old Magazines
16. Reusable gift bag – Turn that single-use paper into a gift bag that you can use over and over.
17. Picture frames – Roll up that gift wrap to make this pretty 3D picture frame.
18. Coasters – Weave up strips of gift wrap into colorful coasters.
19. Nesting Baskets – Gift wrap would work beautifully for this coiled basket tutorial.
20. Make a wristlet – Another woven project: turn that old wrapping paper into a cute little bag for going out.
Have you found any fun ways to reuse gift wrap? Tell us your ideas in the comments!
Images credit: Creative Commons paper bead photo by Bernie Jersey