Do you feel bloated or tired at the end of a meal?
This may be the result of a conflict in your digestive system. Our foods should agree with each other, rather than be in conflict.
You may find food combining very helpful for your health and weight management. It was for me. Food combining, along with Acid/Alkaline balance, saved my life when my health was on a downward spiral in 1996.
What Correct Food Combining Will Do For You:
- Get optimum nutrients from your food. By combining foods correctly, we enable our digestive system to absorb all the nutrition from our food.
- Create less stress on your digestive system, leaving you feeling more relaxed.
- Save valuable energy for your body to use; you will have more available energy to live and heal. Your digestive system won’t be working overtime trying to digest the combo of foods you put into your stomach.
- Weight loss often happens after just a few days of following food combining principles.
- You will no longer be bloated as your body cleanses the toxins.
- Degenerative health conditions like indigestion, constipation, asthma, arthritis, and allergies can be resolved.
The Original Food Combining Testimony
In 1906, at the age of 40, Dr. William Hay learned that his own health was failing with Bright’s Disease (a kidney condition), an enlarged heart, and high blood pressure; he was also seriously overweight. The medical profession had nothing to offer; he was told he had little chance of recovery and was advised to put his affairs in order.
In an attempt to save his life, Dr. Hay adopted an uncomplicated diet following simple food combining and pH balance rules. After three months, he felt better then he had for years, and by 1908 he was totally recovered. He no longer had kidney and heart problems, his blood pressure was normal, and as a bonus, he had lost 50 pounds. This was the beginning of the theory of food combining.
Next Page: Why food combining helps weight loss.