25 Junk Mail Crafts
Grab that pile of junk mail, and let’s get crafty!
1. Junk Mail Notebook – turn security envelopes into a mini notebook.
2. Junk Mail Paper Beads – what a fun way to get the kids in on repurposing junk mail!
3. Make Stationery – old junk mail makes beautiful new stationery for your holiday letters
4. Paper Crane Tree – fold some paper cranes and turn that old junk mail into an upcycled decor piece.
5. Accordion Book – accordion books are super fun, and junk mail envelopes are great for making a sweet, miniature version.
6. Paper Starburst – turn catalog pages into mod wall art.
7. Make Garland – grab some paint and transform your junkmail into a garland. Holiday party decoration, anyone?
8. Bookmarks – got a reader on your holiday list? These sweet corner-page junk mail bookmarks make great stocking stuffers!
9. Snowflakes – cut colorful catalog pages into junk mail snowflakes to decorate for the holidays.
10. Flying Paper Crane Ornament – Junk mail is great for folding origami, and these ornaments will bring a little luck to your holiday season.
11. Junk Mail Wreath – more junk mail holiday decor! Make a cute accordion-style wreath.
12. Washi Tape – Japanese paper tape is super hot in the craft world right now. Here’s how you can use junk mail to make your own.
Up next: 13 more ways to reuse junk mail!