12. Almond Butter & Fruit Sandwich.
Just as perfect for breakfast as it is for lunch, this take on a classic pb&j takes out the jelly all together, and instead uses fresh fruit.
- 2 Slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- Almond butter, to taste
- 1/2 Ripe pear, cored and sliced thinly
- 1/4 Cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Teaspoon wheat germ
- Honey (optional)
1. Spread 1 (or, if you prefer, 2) slice of bread with almond butter. Arrange pears and raspberries on top. Sprinkle wheat germ and drizzle honey over the fruit. Place remaining slice on top.
Recipe Adapted From: Health.com.