You can’t get much easier than this without compromising on taste. Try this out at your holiday party!
Goat Cheese-Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3 Slices white sandwich bread
- 1 Small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 5 Ounces goat cheese, softened and crumbled
- 1/2 Cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Coarse salt
- 1 1/4 Pounds white button mushrooms, stemmed
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine bread and chopped garlic in food processor. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside. Add cheese, parsley, red pepper flakes and salt to taste to the food processor, and continue pulsing.
3. Divide filling evenly among mushroom caps. Roll filled side of each mushrooms into the reserved breadcrumbs.
4. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with oil. Arrange mushrooms on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms have lightly browned and are tender.
Recipe Credit: Martha Stewart.