This makes for a tasty and healthy comfort food. Smooth and delicious.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups soaked cashews (soaked 2 hours, drained, and rinsed)
- 2 small heads cauliflower, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth, about the consistency of mashed potatoes.
Excerpted from Raw Food for Real People by Rod Rotondi. Published by New World Library.
WIN THE BOOK! Enter a comment below and you will automatically be entered to win a copy of Raw Food for Real People: Living Vegan Food Made Simple by Rod Rotondi. Winner will be announced on December 17. Good luck!
Please email Samantha at email@example.com to claim your new book. Thanks to everyone who entered!