Show Us Your Adopted Pet!
We’re not afraid to admit we spend a lot of time watching cute animal videos here at Care2. We especially love watching stories about animals who got second chances in life and are thriving in their new environments. In honor of Adopt a Shelter Pet Day on April 30, we want to see even more videos of animals who got second chances, and that’s why we’re asking you to send us your videos!
If you have an adopted shelter pet who you love, take a short video of your fur baby, and tell us why they’re special to you.
Follow the steps below on your computer or smart phone, and you may see your pet featured in an upcoming video on Care2!
How to Send Care2 a Video of Your Pet
- Go here and register for a new account on Gather Voices.
- Select Care2 as your organization as you set up the new account.
- At the top of the screen, select “Record” where there’s an icon of a camcorder.
- On the right side of the screen, look for “Show Us Your Adopted Pet” and select “Record a Video.”
- Read the questions on the talking points section and then hit “Record” when you’re ready, then “Record from Webcam.”
- Align your face with the screen and then hit “record.”
- When you’re finished, click “Continue” and “Upload” the video. That’s it!
Check back on our Daily Cute channel to see if your pet was featured in a video.