These six positive affirmations, devised by renowned couples’ counselors, can help you reprogram yourself to invite more genuine love into your life. You can print the affirmations out and post them in different places that you frequent during your daily routine, such as your dashboard or your refrigerator or beside your bed.
Here are the six concepts, or affirmations, for having more love in your life:
1. I give and receive love effortlessly.
2. Genuine love comes to me effortlessly.
3. I feel loved and loving all the time.
4. I release the pain of my unpleasant experiences in love.
5. I commit to loving and feeling loved all the time.
6. I live in expanding waves of love and creativity.
Adapted from Attracting Genuine Love, by Drs. Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks (Sounds True, 2004).
Adapted from Attracting Genuine Love, by Drs. Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks (Sounds True, 2004). Copyright (c) 2004 by Drs. Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks. Reprinted by permission of Sounds True.