You all know Iím a big fan of vaginas. Vaginas and I are like peas and carrots. As the Girlfriend Gyno, author of†Whatís Up Down There, founder of OwningPink.com, and a general lover of women, I think vaginas rock. Which is why I spoke at the BlogHer keynote about†why we canít say ďvaginaĒ on national television. Itís why I traveled around the country speaking to college women about how awesome vaginas are.
And check this out! The top ten most trafficked posts on Owning Pink are about – you guessed it – VAGINAS.
10 Vagina Posts You’re Sure to Love
- 15 Crazy Things About Vaginas
- The Pretty Pink Pussy Tour
- Sperm Trumps Vagina, WTF?
- 20 Things Every Woman Should Know About Vaginas
- How Long Are Normal Labia? Part 1 of Dr. Lissa Rankinís Love Your Labia Series
- Want a Raise? Wash Your Vagina
- Things You Donít Tell Your Doctor (But Should)
- What, We Canít Say Vagina?
- Questions You Should Ask Your Gynecologist
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
So thereís a reason my fans started calling me VaJesus (no irreverence intended. Jesus is my homeboy and Iíd never diss Him in any way).