There really is a holiday for everything! This time around, celebrate National Blonde Brownie Day on January 22nd. Yum!
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon bakind soda
- 1 1/4 Sticks unsalted butter (10 tablespoons)
- 2 Cups packed golden brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 Cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat ove to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 13×9 baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour baking powder, salt and soda. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. When it’s fully melted, remove from heat and whisk in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and continue whisking. Whisk in flour mixture gradually until a thick batter is formed. Transfer batter to prepared baking dish and toss chocolate chips and pecans over the batter.
2. Bake for about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting and serving.
Recipe Credit: Epicurious.