Anyone who has ever known and loved a cat (and even those who havenít!) will get a laugh out of this great list!
Share it with your cat-fancier friends:
And the Cat said. . .
1. Thou shalt not jump onto the keyboard when thy human is on the computer.
2. Thou shalt not unroll all of the toilet paper off the roll.
3. Thou shalt not project hairballs from the top of the refrigerator.
4. Thou shalt not sit in front of the television as if thou art invisible.
5. Thou shalt not jump onto thy sleeping humanís bladder at 3 a.m.
6. Thou shalt not reset thy humanís alarm clock by walking on it.
7. Thou shalt not trip thy humans, even if they are walking too slowly.
8. Thou shalt not push open the bathroom door when there are guests in thy house.
9. Thou shalt not jump on the toilet seat just as thy human is sitting down.
10. Thou shalt attempt to show remorse when being scolded.
From 50 Simple Ways to Pamper Your Cat, by Arden Moore (Storey Books, 2000). Copyright (c) 2000 by Arden Moore. Reprinted by permisison of Storey Books.
From 50 Simple Ways to Pamper Your Cat, by Arden Moore (Storey Books, 2000).