11. Fill them with tap water and drop them in your toilet tank instead of a brick. You’ll save gallons of water each day!
12. Make a DIY lava lamp! So fun!
13. Make a super cute piggy bank.
14. This is NOT just another boring old “plastic vase”. This idea from Dollar Store Crafts for a DIY flower vase is a most elegant-looking use of a plastic drink bottle!
15. This is a pretty boring, but very functional, plastic bag dispenser. You could totally paint or decoupage it to spruce it up.
16. Make custom fashion, like these fun water bottle bracelets.
17. Make a coin purse. Amazing.
18. These “flower garland” hangings look so modern and so chic.
20. And finally, for the pros, you can set up a hydroponic window garden (double WOW).
Got any other ideas? Leave them in the comments!
Sayward Rebhal writes about landscaping and gardening in the Pacific Northwest for Networx. Get more like this on Networx.