6) Chia pudding – Chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse, and a bowl of chia pudding is as healthy as it is delicious. The best part? You can set those seeds a-soakin’ the night before, so your pudding will be ready when you wake up in the morning – no A.M. prep required!
7) Loaded blueberry muffins – If your mornings are super rushed, making a batch of muffins on the weekend is a great way to have the kitchen stocked with grab-and-go breakfast food. I love this loaded blueberry muffin recipe from Manifest Vegan. They’re packed with healthy berries, flax meal, and zucchini!
8) Steel cut oats – Steel cut oats are less processed than the rolled oats we’re used to making. That means more nutrition, but it also means a much longer cooking time. Overnight oats to the rescue! Like the chia pudding, this recipe is pretty much ready, so you don’t have a lot to do in the morning.
9) Vegan omelet – Say what? Like an egg omelet, this isn’t a busy morning breakfast, but it’s great for a more leisurely morning or even for brunch. Check out this awesome vegan omelet recipe to get you going.
10) Granola bars – Another grab-and-go option, I like to make a big batch of granola bars over the weekend to eat all week. This granola bar recipe makes enough bars for my husband and I both to eat, and it lasts us all week long.
Do you have a favorite vegan breakfast recipe? Tell us about it in the comments!
Granola Bar photo by Becky Striepe
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.