If you want to know to more, check out the video.
Watermelon (as much as you want)
Yes that is all you need.
- Cut off the rind from the watermelon
- Simply cut up watermelon into pieces.
- Put into the blender (even if it has seeds in it)
- Blend till totally juiced.
- If there are seeds then strain while pouring.
- Serve this red juice in a tall clear glass as it is so beautiful.
My friend Karuna in India has another way to make it if you do not have a blender.
“Instead of using a blender, simply try mashing the pieces and strain it. You can add watermelon pieces to this and it tastes heavenly.”
These wonderful treats are very simple to make.
Popsicle containers or ice cube maker trays
- Make Watermelon Juice.
- Pour into popsicle containers or ice cube maker trays.
You can also watch a video of me making this summer delight!
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Few drops of stevia
- Blend watermelon, lemon juice, mint, and stevia in a blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle chopped mint on top of bowls of soup.
Do you have other healthy recipes for watermelon? Please share them in the comments!
I will be teaching an online watermelon cleanse this month where I show how to combine watermelon with other foods and activities for a delicious balanced health makeover.