1. Basil Salsa.
This fun twist on salsa is a cinch to make, and the fresh ingredients really shine.
- Kernels from 4 ears grilled corn
- 2 Large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 Large tomatos, chopped
- 1/4 Red onion, chopped
- 6 Large leaves basil, roughly chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste
1. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients to combine well. Season with salt, pepper and lemon taste and continue tossing. Serve right away, or, for best results, let sit for 3-4 hours.
Recipe Adapted from: Tasty Kitchen.