What is an Allergist?

You have a primary care physician, a dentist, a dermatologist, and, if you’re a woman, a gynecologist. But if you suspect that your chronically runny nose and sore throat are symptoms of an allergy, you need to see an allergist. Watch this to learn more.

Love This? Never Miss Another Story.