Wisdom from Eric Broser
I would share 10 thoughts to live by.
1. Life is not about who you were, but who you ARE!
2. MIRACLES are nothing more than extreme POSSIBILITIES manifested through positive thoughts, love, and unwavering faith and belief.
3. Failing while DOING is far more commendable than failing to even TRY. Remember, if you don’t even try, there is ZERO chance of success.
4. Running from your fears may be comfortable, but tends to create mediocrity. Facing your fears may be UNcomfortable, but tends to create greatness.
5. When an obstacle stands in your way the only decision you need to make is whether you want to go around it, leap over it, or smash right through it!
6. Whenever you feel “inspired,” act upon it immediately. INSPIRATION is like a flame that will eventually die down if you do not feed it. Every time you allow this to happen you will regret it. Inspiration is a message… a message that it is the exact right time to go after it. Please listen!
7. Try to never let negative emotions “drown you.” Yes, there are days we may just be “treading water,” but that is ok….Continue reading at InspireMeToday.com.
Eric is a pro fitness trainer and bodybuilder as well as an author and columnist.
Photo Credit: Gail Lynne Goodwin