Wisdom from Noah benShea
I would share these ten tips.
1. Being broke is not the same as being broken, losing money is not the same as being lost, and finding your balance is not something you can do on a balance sheet.
2. Don’t confuse having less with being less, having more with being more, or what you have with who you are.
3. Slow down. What you’re chasing may be trying to catch you.
4. Prayer is a path where there is none.
5. Put your faith and not your fears in charge.
6. God only gave you two arms. If you’re busy hugging the past you can’t embrace the future. Don’t let the past kidnap your future.
7. This too shall pass. Change is the only constant. In order to take a breath you must release your breath.
8. Do what you can, but never forget that letting go is very different from giving up.
9. Break the rules that are breaking you. Tough times don’t require you to be tough on yourself. Find the courage to suffer happiness.
10. Remember, remember, remember… Things don’t have to be good for you to be great. For more amazing inspiration, check out InspireMeToday.com.
Noah benShea is one of North America’s most respected and beloved poet-philosophers and the international bestselling author of 22 books.
Photo Credit: Max Elman